PAYAL ROHATGI

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

'mr and mrs sharma'

well hello everyone ,

Its been long since i wrote..I just finished shooting for a thriller series for sahara one channel which anubhav sinha is producing and its called 'mr and mrs sharma'.. The show has me picking up lot of naunces from myself which everyone saw in my appearance in reality series BIGG BOSS season 2 last year..I get murdered here and the series is based on finding my thriller..

Also i celebrated rakhi with my brother who is visiting me and he gave me a lovely Hugo boss kit...well i had been taking his trip for the gift :) I also shot for my internet downloads for globosport and the new pictures should go online pretty soon..They are pretty hot..
Hope you guys checked me out in FHM magazine july issue 2009.. And from august I am the Agony Aunt for MAXIM magazine :)

Well one more thing i wanna share with you is the precautions v need to take to protect ourselves from Swine flu.. Guess its getting serious in India so lets just be careful ..

No comments: