PAYAL ROHATGI

Thursday, November 8, 2007

HAPPY DIWALI AND GREAT NEW YEAR

Hi.... been a long time since i wrote.. well just been busy with travel and you know suddenly when things move fast its best to go with the flow...

i feel better with DHOL release now, my work out lets say sort of modified good work out,,now its upto my filmmakers to cast me further as i think my cleaning up act done.. also now i need to just work and be away from media ,, faced it too much for visibility related to DHOL , infact i think to last me few months..:)

i want to sign another big banner film now in LEAD role ,,, that is what that's going to excite me , make me work hard again,, maybe inspire me...lot of work people coming and approaching,,infact all great , touchwood..

my family visiting me for Diwali so will be getting emotionally sorted also now.. wish all of you too a very happy diwali and a great new year

2 comments:

Ravi Kapoor said...

Hey Payal,

Wishing You & Your Family A Very Happy Diwali :)

Take care mam!

Cheers!

Ravi (a regular reader of your blog)

eternalromantic said...

Dear Ms. Payal,

Many many happy returns of the day. May the glow of light of diwali diyas may pervade all your life. That diwali and your birthday are falling on the same day this year is a great coincidence.
Ravindra