PAYAL ROHATGI

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

ABOUT 2006 from ....

The sensuous Payal Rohatgi is learning the traditional Indian dance form of JAIPUR gharana Kathak nowadays.
Payal says she got the idea to learn Kathak while she was shooting for the song ‘O Sikander’ for Madhur Bhandarkar ’s movie Corporate in which she plays a marginal role of an actress.“When I did the song for ‘Corporate’, I realised how flexible one had to be. I want to look and work the best in whatever I do, so decided to take up kathak classes,” Payal is quoted as saying. she says its better to work on myself rather than doing work that I am not happy with. Payal has it clear she wants to do roles more substantial than the ones that require her to merely flaunt her anatomical assets. she says that when you do glamorous role also but in a A grade setup the director knows how to portray you and you can trust him as he has his name too to risk.. you learn from your past and that’s my frame of mind now..
In 36 China Town A Murder Story...and our sexy babe Payal Rohatgi played "Gracy" in 36 China Town along with other stars like Shahid Kapur, Kareena Kapoor, etc.
She is busy these days travelling for shows performing on hit ‘o sikanker ‘ song from CORPORATE and ‘aashiqui’ song from 36 CHINA TOWN.

No comments: