PAYAL ROHATGI

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

FIRST FILM RELEASE IN 2OO7

well for me this year starts with the release of PRIYADARSHAN film DHOL produced by PERCEPT PICTURE company..
it my release after nearly 1 year gap post CORPORATE..
the film co stars tushar kapoor, sharman joshi, kunal kemmu, and tanushree dutta..
i learned latin dance for my role in this film is of a cabaret singer.. but my introduction song does have more of facial expressions as per my director's vision..but one thing i must admit these classes made me comfortable with the idea of dancing with heels..
i cant say much about my role as it is a comedy film and our story is the hero but am very thankful to priyan sir for giving me this role as at this point in my career i needed something like this..
about my acting and my looks let the critics decide,, but i hope they look at my work with open vision as their views do matter to being accepted in the industry ...
the lyrics of my song HALKA HALKA SA MITHA MITHA KAISA DARD HAI YEH, THODA THODA SA JAAGA JAAGA SA KISKE LIYA, DIL DIYA DIL DIYA RE, DIL DIYA DIL DIYA, DIL MERA LE LIYA RE...am humming it these days and i hope my fans also do..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Payal, Are you planning to do any cross-over movie like Namesake? I feel, you are talented and should expand your horizon.

Regards,